CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

School = Studying, Finals, Homework, Staying Up Late, and The Midnight Snack!!

Oh how I hate anything and everything that has to do with school. This is my second year attending Estrella Mountain Community College. The school is kind of small, but I like it because it is close to my home, so I save a ton of money on gas. I am currently studying the field of Education, and I hope to very soon someday be teaching in my own classroom.
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics


I think that this semester has been one of my harder ones. So many things are due that it gets overwhelming. Not to mention that half of my classes are all online! I like the idea that I get to take the class in the comfort of my own home, but when I actually have to make a strategy of how to complete all of my homework in a timely manner it gets very frustrating. This semester I’ve had about two break downs where I said that I didn’t want to do school anymore! Though I have to keep my head up because this coming fall I will be graduating with my Associates Degree, I am counting down the days!
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

Upon completing my AA, I plan to continue my studies at ASU West, where I will complete my teaching degree. Thankfully I have one of my very close friends taking classes with me, so that we can help each other along the way of our journey into teaching.

Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

0 comments: