CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Doggie Training Classes



On March 1, 2008 I enrolled my energetic Siberian Husky, Thor, to his very first training classes at PetSmart. When we first signed up, I though oh great I will be the one getting most of the training while he runs around causing trouble. To my surprise though, the class are going very well. Just this past Saturday, my puppy learned how to shake! Now when I tell him to sit he automatically starts to lift his paw thinking that is what I'm going to ask him to do.

I have been also working on potty training with him. He just can't seem to give up going to the bathroom in our front living room! Though with the help and guidance of our trainer, he successfully has gone two weeks without having an accident, though I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay this way.

This coming Saturday will be Thor's last day of training class, and he get his very own graduation complete with a cap and all!!! I must say that I am a very proud mother. To further his pet training education, I have decided to enroll him in the Advanced Education next. I think that pet training is not only good for dogs to be better behaved but, it also bring pets and their owners closer together.

0 comments: