CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FINALS, FINALS, AND YUP More FINALS!!!!!!

Well, to start off on a good note... in just about two weeks school will be done!!!!!! YAY!!!! BUT.... Along with the ending of school that means finals... UGH!!
Tomorrow starts the kick off of finals with Dance... we are only doing part of our final tomorrow and then the rest on the following Tuesday... Though I'm so nervous!
We are doing our across the floor final... normally I LOVE across the floor but, I seemed to have pulled something in my right leg so I can't kick it high anymore :( tonight and tomorrow morning I will have to do some serious stretching! And wouldn't you guess it that in our across the floor combinations we are doing fan kicks, which are where you kick your leg around like a fan, and also battemants which are where you just kick your leg straight up... If I just bite my lip I can manage to kick my leg up! But, not promising that it will look pretty! LoL

So I really hope that I do well, on the final and that I get an A... I have a high A in there right now soo anything lower than an A could drop it down! :( I will post pictures up tomorrow of me doing the final.

0 comments: